B*A*N*G


SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend :) I had a full schedule but I also had some time to enjoy the wonderful weather Stockholm was bringing. I can't believe that we are already entering October!!

As I mentioned before I always like to spice my black looks up with something that brights up the outfit. One great way to do that is with some metallic. As the temperatures are moving towards chillier periods, the transitional jacket is in focus. Today's bomber jacket is a perfect piece for colder days and those black looks. Gold and sequins that sparkle in the autumn nights and will definitely turn some heads :)

See you soon!






Zaful Bomber Jacket
H&M Trend Jeans
H&M Heels similar Office & Asos
Zaful Sunglasses 
H&M Earrings

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts