A Chargeable Bag or A Portable Battery?


I came across this while browsing through the internet and I think it's a great and interesting idea. I myself experience that my battery always is about to go dead when I need my phone the most. Well I have found two solutions to this :)

One is called the Hustle bag, which is a bag that charges your phone and also alert you when your phone is about to run out of battery. It works with any kind of smartphons and comes in three different models. Here is the video so you can have a closer look.

If you don't like the design of these bags here is another solution. This is a portabel charger called Puku, which was seen a lot on the Fashion weeks. Here is the video to see more.



Comments



  1. Thanks for posting this info on portable charger with utility bag. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts