Currently Craving - Flats

1. Lanvin Tassel Sandal // 2. Prada Tassel Sandal// 3. Balenciaga Giant Studded Sandal // 4. Valentino C-Rockee Fringed Sandal // 5. Gucci Horsebit Sandal // 6. Gucci Espadrille Sandal // 7. Ancient Greek Sandal Nephele Wing // 8. Ancient Greek Sandal Chrysso

For you who follow my blog know that I'm a lot into affordable fashion. This is of course because the wallet has its limitation. I must say that I really like people who combines and mixes everything from high-fashion to mainstream brands such as Zara & H&M and adds some vintage touches to it. I think that is the best way to create a personal style and a great outfit. As I normally publish affordable pieces on my blog this section will be dedicated to the more high-end brands. I usually take inspiration from this and interpret it into my style. I also feel that sometimes spending some extra money on a certain bag, shoe or clothes is a good thing as it usually ends up to be the base in ones wardrobe.

Ok, so I think all women (or at least most of us) are very happy that this season the flats are back :) Not only in sporty forms like sneakers, there is a variety of sandals as well to splurge over. I usually have problems finding comfortable and trendy flats but that problem is no longer an issue as this summer I have a sea of shoes to choose between. Now the only limit is the bank account ;)

Enjoy!


För er som följer min blogg så vet ni att jag är en stor användare utav 'budget' märken. En utav anledningarna är självklart plånboken. Jag måste dock säga att jag gillar när folk blandar allt från lyx till budget och lägger till vintage plagg. Jag tycker att det här är det bästa sättet att skapa sin personliga stil och en snygg outfit. Eftersom jag oftast bär och gör inlägg med budget plagg vill jag i den här delen dedikera till lyx varuhusen. Jag brukar ta inspiration härifrån och sedan tolka det till min stil. Jag anser även att ibland är det värt att spendera lite mer på en väska, ett par skor eller ett plagg eftersom det slutar med att det blir ett grund plagg i din garderob.

Ok, so jag tror att alla kvinnor (åtminstone de flesta av oss) är glada att platta skor är i mode den här säsongen :) Inte enbart i sportig såsom sneakers, det finns även en stor variation av sandaler att drömma om. Jag har vanligtvis problem att hitta bekväma och snygga sandaler men det problem är löst för sommaren eftersom det finns ett hav av godbitar att välja mellan. Nu är det enbart mitt bankkonto som stoppar mig ;)

Njut !

1. Marni Metallic Leather Sandal // 2. Purified Patti Sandal // 3. Alexander Wang Jeisa Sandal // 4. Balenciaga Chain Bubble Sandal // 5. Givenchy Buckle Sandal// 6. Marni Crystal Faceted Sandal // 7. Dries Van Noten Metallic Sandal  // 8. Stella McCartney Chain Sandal // 9. René Caovilla Pearl Sandal

1. Acne Studios Milo Rubber Sandal // 2. DKNY via Asos  Active Sandal// 3. Asos Fold up Sandal // 4. Balenciaga Studded Sandal // 5. Uterque BIO Sandal // 6. Asos Far out man Sandal// 7. Givenchy Metallic Sandal// 8. Marni Leather Sandal // 9. J.CREW Camden Sandal 10. River Island Embellished Leopard Sandal

BLOGLOVIN'
                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. And I was only now thinking that I should get myself a new pair of sandals! Thanks for sharing these!

    xx
    Elena
    www.bluevelvetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow in love with pair 1 on the first and second set! I just posted and would love for you to check it out<3

    Come by soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shoes. Nooo your making me want to go spend all my money.

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shoes!!!
    Keep in touch,we can follow each other,let me know!!:)

    xoxo

    fashionfrommyeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! Balenciaga number 4 in white please! xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts