Denim & Yellow Touches

I personally feel that yellow is quite a difficult colour and I think that I'm not the only one that feels that way. What I have discovered though is that yellow works fabulous to denim. I owe very few yellow garments, I think the ones in this outfit are those. The heels I had for quite a long while so I'm glad that I kept them :)

See you soon :)


Jag tycker personligen att gult är en ganska svår färg och jag tror inte att jag är den enda som känner så. Vad jag har upptäckt är att gult passar väldigt bra tillsammans med denim. Jag äger väldigt få gula plagg, jag tror att de är de som finns i den här outfiten. Pumpsen har jag haft ganska länge och jag att glad att jag behållit dem.

Syns snart :)

 Shot by Facundo Viera

Top: Zara // Jeans: Pull & Bear // Heels/Klackar: Fornarina (here & here)// Sunnies/Solglasögon: Vintage // Earrings/Örhängen: Vintage // Bracelets/Armband: MONO&ME // Rings: H&M (Similar) + Weekday 

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. Love the top, cute outfit all together. I agree that yellow looks great with denim.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this look :)
    Kisses
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/05/work-colorful-look.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous - I love the bright and playful print on your top :)

    xx

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your look! That crop top looks so good on you!

    Like The Yogurt Fashion. DIY. Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts