Currently Craving - Armpary


1. Saint Laurent Monogramme // 2. Moschino V&A // 3. Dolce & Gabbana gold-tone coin // 4. Saint Laurent // 5. Maria Francesca Pepe Lion // 6. Versace gold-plated charm // 7. Pierre Hardy Enameled cuff // 8. Givenchy Obsedia // 9. Nuit N. 12


With summer comes soft dresses and light materials which are high on my what to wear list. The best way to spice up any outfit are with a gorgeous armparty. That for me does the trick. Here are some beauties that I wouldn't mind on my wrists.

Enjoy :)


Med sommaren kommer enkla känningar och lätta material vilka är högt uppe på min lista av vad jag har på mig. Det bästa sättet att krydda till en outfit är med ett snyggt 'armkalas'. Här är några skönheter som jag inte hade tackat nej till på min handled.

Njut :)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. Like this!
    www.muriellevs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! I literally want every single one of these bracelets! I think it's a tie for first pick between 6 & 7 for me.

    I'd love it if you could also come check out my blog: http://afashionneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts