Neoprene & Fringes


Floating fringes against white neoprene. I think this is a quite interesting combination of materials with the futuristic neoprene against tribal imitation suede. More over fringes is a big crush of mine and I know that this vest will follow me into autumn as well. But that is still far away. For now I'm very comfortable in wearing it just as it is showing inches of skin.

Happy Midweek :)


Böljande fransar mot vit neopren. Tycker det är en ganska intressant kombination av material med de futuristiska neoprenet mot tribal imitations mocka. Fransar är en stor favorit och jag vet att den här västen kommer följa med in i höstmörkret. Men det är fortfarande långt bort. För tillfället är jag bekväm att bära den just som den är skymtande lite bar hud under.

Glad onsdag :)



Shot by Facundo Viera

Vest_Väst: Zara // Skirt_Kjol: Zara (here & here) // Sandals: Anna Xi // Bag_Väska: Zara (here & here) // Sunglasses_Solglasögon: Gina Tricot // Bracelets_Armband: H&M + Zara (similar) // Rings: H&M (similar)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

Comments

  1. Nice outfit!! Pretty I invite you to visit my new post!! I hope you like it!! Kisses!! :)

    http://grabmyhips.blogspot.com.es/2014/06/a-hat.html

    Instagram - @grabmyhips
    Facebook - GRABMYHIPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your skirt, the fringe shirt is really cool. Nice combination.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have 2 tops with neoprene I have yet to try skirts x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandals are beyond beautiful!!!
    Can you visit my blog? I'm quite new, comment and if you like it, follow me!
    http://larsup.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts