The Neoprene Top



Happy Monday Guys. Have you enjoyed you weekend? Mine was definitely one of the best in a long time. My friend had organized a surprise dinner for my birthday (actually my birthday was last week but as I was in Sweden they celebrated me afterwards). I had a blast and later on we went on dancing :) I want to thank my friends for coming and making the night so special. You are the best!

I'm very fond of peplum tops. This top from H&M has that spongy neoprene material and I think that the mustard boarders adds a perfect twist. It will look great to a pair of jeans but today I chosen to go for all black.

Have a great day!


Glad måndag. Har ni haft en bra helg? Min var definitivt en utav de bästa på ett tag. Min kompis organiserade en överrasknings middag för min födelsedag (eg. var min födelsedag förra veckan men eftersom jag var i Sverige firade de mig i efterskott). Jag hade så roligt och senare gick vi vidare ut :) Jag vill tacka alla mina vänner för att de kom och att ni gjorde kvällen så speciell. Ni är bäst!

Jag är väldigt förtjust i peplum toppar. Den här från H&M har det där svamplika neoprene materialet och jag tycker att senaps kanterna ger den perfekta tvisten. Den kommer vara snygg till ett par jeans men idag gick jag för hel svart.

Ha en underbar dag!




Shot by Facundo Viera

Top: H&M (similar) // Pants_Byxor: Zara (here & here) // Heels_Klackar: Zara (here & here) // Necklace_Halsband: Bimba & Lola (here & here) // Bracelet_Armband: Bimba & Lola

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM




Comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit, Isabella. This is exactly how a crop top should be styled. You look fantastic.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts