Color Explosion



I don't think that any of you have missed my love for knee-high boots. I just think they are sexy, edgy, cool, chic and feminine all wrapped up in a small (well long) package. You can just wear them with everything and they elongate the legs! Another thing that they accomplish is that when I wear a shorter dress or skirt, they suddenly don't feel that short at all as the boots are almost touching the hem of the garment. Could just be in my head, but I feel much more comfortable when wearing something short when I match them with these kind of boots

Yesterday my parents arrived I we had an amazing afternoon just walking around out! Can't be more happy :)

See you soon!





Adolfo Dominguez Leather Jacket (similar here & here) // Pull & Bear Dress // Zara Knee-high Boots (similar here & here) // 3.1 Philip Lim Pashli Bag (here & here) // Asos Cross Necklace (similar here & here) // Emporio Armani sunglasses (similar here & here) // MONO&ME Bracelets

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts