Kilt Skirt



I love how the weather is changing and that my boots and jackets can be worn again. These knee high boots are one of my best buys last season, and I even got them on sale :) I especially like to match them with shorter versions of skirts and dresses and soon with an oversized sweater, cant wait! Another key garment in my wardrobe is the leather jacket. I just can't get enough of them. This one has a gorgeous little fur collar that warms me up.


 Shot By Facundo Viera

Proud Leather jacket // Bimba & Lola Sweater (Front Row Shop options here & here) // H&M Skirt // Zara Knee Boots (options New Look, Kore & Nelly)  // Weekday Fur Bag (options River Island, Front Row Shop & Asos)// A.J Morgan Sunglasses (option Ray Ban, Reclaimed Vintage & River Island) // H&M Earcuff (option Asos & Nelly) // Viveka Bergström Paris Ring (options Asos & River Island)


BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. love this outfit!!! so stylish
    www.mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabella you are looking hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this outift! The boots look amazing with this outfit!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the boots!! X

    www.carlaginola.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts