Navy & Brown


So the party collections are starting to hit the stores making me long for New Years. I have taken on the challenge to "dress down" these beautiful pieces to make them more suitable for day use. Yesterday you saw my take on the metallic trousers that will work perfect for the 31st of December and today I'm taking on this little navy beauty. Layering is always a good way to go as well as adding a pair of boots or brogues. I didn't want to loose the flair of the dress so I added my fur collar to keep just the right amount of glamour to the look.

Apart from changing the appearance for a sparkly garment, another tip I would like to share that works great for me is belting. As I don't have much to a waist, I've noticed that adding a belt here helps me to create some shapes. Just a little tip for those who, as me, are looking for some hip action ;)

Happy Midweek!



Shot by Facundo Viera

H&M Dress (similar here & here) // Zara Top // Uterque Boots (similar here & here) // Vintage Belt  (similar here) // Bimba & Lola Bag // Zara Faux-fur collar (similar here & here) // Chanel Earring (similar here & here) // H&M Ring

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM




Comments

  1. Great look, nice dress :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts