The Leather Vest

A vest for the winter is a always a good idea. Until now I have only had a vintage fur vest and a faux-fur one and I always go back to them when the weather allows. I usually wear them with a leather jacket underneath for that rock-ish vibe. I have been going around in circles with this vest, making pros and cons on if I should buy it or not. Well, in the end I was lucky to find it a 70% off so the list got thrown away and I just went for it. It was to good of a deal to say no! I'm very happy with my decision and I think I will be wearing it a lot this winter as the weather in Barcelona is very vest friendly :)

Happy Midweek!



En väst till vinter är aldrig en dålig idé. Fram tills nu har jag bara haft en vintage pälsväst och en i faux-päls och jag går alltid tillbaka till dem nr vädret tillåter. Vanligtvis matchar jag dem med en skinnjacka under för en rockigare känsla. Gällande den här västen har jag varit väldigt velig, då jag har listat för- & nackdelar till om jag ska köpa den eller ej. I slutändan så hade jag tur nog att hitta den på 70% rea såå jag slängde iväg min lista och köpte den. Det var alldeles för bra pris för att säga nej! Jag är väldigt nöjd med mitt inköp och tror jag att den kommer bli väl använd den här vintern då Barcelona är väldigt väst vänlig :)

Glad onsdag!



Shot by Facundo Viera

H&M Autumn Collection Leather Vest  // H&M Sweater Men's (similar here & here) // Sandro Paris Trousers (similar here) // Zara Boots (similar here & here) // Lefties Earrings (similar here & here)  // Bimba & Lola Necklace (similar here & here) // Viveka Bergström Paris Ring (similar here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM



Comments

  1. Love this outit , the pant is gorgeous !!
    kisses
    debow
    ohdebow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that leather vest, oh, and those pants... Fabulous.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts