Bling Bling


Shoes really do have a big impact on the outfit. I think that it's important to always try to take well care of them. I know that the first thing I notice when it comes to an outfits is just THE shoes. The more unique the more excited I get :) I always tro to find those that stands out from the crowd. My friends and my husband many times laughs at my taste, but I just have a love for rare looking, unique pairs. I would say that these ones would go under just that category. I just couldn't help myself, love at first sight. Those gorgeous big stone embellished buckles and the suede velvet material mix. What can I say, I have a weak spot for these kind of rare looking creatures.

See you soon :)





Shot By Facundo Viera

Zara Embellished Jacket (similar here & here) // H&M Blouse (similar here & here) // Vintage Leather Pants (similar here & here) // Kallisté Flats (similar here & here) // SuiteBlanco Clutch (similar here & here) // Take My Yellow Dress Necklace // Asos Earring (similar here & here) // H&M Pearl Rings (similar here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. Unos zapatos ESPECTACULARES! a mí también me gustan los zapatos "raros", cuanto más únicos y distintos mejor. Preciosa!

    http://maconwantstoplay.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts