Stones & Studs


I'm finally able to put my hair up in a ponytail :) I'm very indecisive when it comes to my hair - I want it long when it's short and short when it's long. When I had longer hair it used to be more curly but with the years it has become more straight, which I'm a bit sad for :( Well not much to do about that.

Anyhow, today is "little Saturday" in Sweden so I though it would be fitting to show you these gorgeous stone embellished tailored pants. To be honest I love more or less everything that is bejewelled, it's just a great detail. A way to dress down a "party" garment is to add a knitted sweater which gives a more laid-back feeling.

Happy Midweek!


Shot by Facundo Viera

Weekday Blazer (similar here & here) // H&M Sweater (similar here & here) // H&M Pants (similar here & here) // & Other Stories Heels (similar here & here) // Proenza Schouler Ps11 via Vestiaire (here & here) // H&M Necklace (similar here & here) // Asos Earrings // Viveka Bergström Paris + H&M Rings

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

  1. Love your blazer dear! so pretty! http://www.shopstyle.com/action/loadRetailerProductPage?id=465569337&pid=uid7441-25962271-17

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts