Playing With Lace

I'm continuing with my colour therapy. Romantic lace together with rougher biker boots, a great way to mix feminine and edgy garments together. Lace is a material that is always present season after season and I'm really glad about that. Lace and leather is another combo I really like, especially as it gives that rock-ish edge to the look. Well a pencil skirt is easy to match and I love to give it a street touch.

See you soon :)





Acne Sweater (similar here & here) // Zara Skirt (similar here & here) // Zara Boots (similar here & here) // Saint Laurent Betty Bag (here & here) // Monki Sunglasses (similar here & here) // H&M Necklace (similar here & here)

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM


Comments

Popular Posts