Vintage Vibes

I used to be a big vintage shopper visiting second hand stores at least once a week on the look out for that special and unique garment that I would be alone of owning. Well since I moved to Barcelona I have been bad at visiting these kind of stores, mainly because I don't think there is a lot to visit and the prices are much higher than I'm used to. What I frequently visit is the vintage market Lost & found, but unfortunately is only once every three months. This Sunday it's time again and this time it will be in the renovated market Encants and there is were I will be spending my Sunday :) Today's look consist of some of my favourite vintage finds. The boots I bought on Portobello Market in London and I have had them for more than five years and the sweater is from a vintage store in Gothenburg. When I see these garments it really makes me want to take up my vintage hunting again...and maybe I will :)

See you soon !

Shot By Facundo Viera

Vintage Sweater (similar here & here) // Stradivarius Skirt (similar here & here) // Vintage Boots (similar here & here) // Proenza Schouler PS11 Bag via Vestiaire Collective (here & here) // H&M Earrings

BLOGLOVIN'                               FACEBOOK                                INSTAGRAM

Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts