Eyelets & Suede

Happy Monday guys! Made a quick visit this weekend to Stockholm for a meeting and then Gothenburg to see my family. Great weather and I have been helping my sister to redo her apartment, really fun :)

Today's look is all about the details. These eyelets that are spread out on the faux-suede surface are just what caught my attention. I'm a detail orientated person and I usually go for the details, especially in the form of accessories. This dress is has no need for some extra bling so I just spiced it up with some golden details.

See you soon :)

SHOP THE POST





Shot By Facundo Viera

Bershka Dress here with Fringes & in Blue
Rizzo Boots here from Miista & Laurence Dacade
Vintage Bag here from Rebecca Minkoff & Tory Burch

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts