Romantic Seventies

And I'm off to France for a small getaway for the weekend and before that I wanted to show you this gorgeous lace-up dress from Mango. I must say that this season Mango has a really nice collection and there are a lot of things that I want from there.

Happy Midweek!

SHOP THE POST





Shot By Facundo Viera

Mango Dress here in Black & from Asos
By Malene Birger Necklace here Mango & Asos
Uterqüe Heels here Shopbop & Asos

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Hi Isabella. I like very much this dress (perfect on you) and your shoes are really nice. I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts