Striped & Denim

Happy Friday!! Long weekend ahead as Monday is a bank holiday here in Barcelona. For me it couldn't have come in a better time as I have a big move in the near future that I need to organise. I will tell you where and all about it later on.

It's an understatement to say that stripes are big this season. You can all kind of striped garments in different forms and shapes. I personally like it has they give an relaxed feeling to the look and fits perfect to jeans (which I'm a huge fan of) and wearing your stripes right it can also give an optical effect of ones shape. As I'm currently on denim mood I match it with just that and to a little spice to the outfit my gold ankle boots together with my new love, the Gucci Dionysus bag.

Have a great weekend!

SHOP THE POST



H&M Trenchcoat option in Rust & in Camel Suede
Cheap Monday "Second Skin" Jeans here in Blue & Black on SALE
Rizzo Boots & in Snake print
Gucci Dionysus Bag in Red & in Black Suede

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts