Trend Alert AW15 - 80's Remix


I'm an 80's child and therefore I have a love hate relationship for the fashion from this time. Even though I was really young during the prime years of leggings and oversized sweaters I still have memories of this loud fashion decade. It was all about the glam and mixing prom-dresses with oversized blazers, the perm was a huge thing and there were a lot of notice me accessories. For this autumn there has been a more subtle retake on this era but you still see the main characters like vibrant colours, geometric prints and shiny fabrics. It's all about power dressing with a sexy spin and of course the shoulders play the lead character.

Like I said, for me the 80's is not my favourite but I must say it has a lot of fun to it. What's your thoughts?

Happy Sunday!

SHOP THE TREND







FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts