Denim & Turtleneck


SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday! New week, new challenges :) My weekend has been spent at home organising and cleaning out my closet and putting a lot of clothes on sale. So for all you Swedish people you can check out my page HERE. I will add a lot of clothes during this week as I'm moving :) I finally bought myself a flat and I can't wait to move in and start decorating it ! It has all happened so fast, and I still can't understand that I will finally own my own apartment! I have always been afraid of buying as I felt that it would make me feel trapped and not be able to move around in the world. I'm so happy that I have been able to live in different places but I'm now ready to settle down and focus on my new job and my new city, Stockholm. Life is really like a roller coaster, it has its ups and downs, but I'm all for new beginnings and I have to admit that I'm super excited about 2016.

Also while cleaning out my closet I found some old goodies that I forgot about. These jeans I bought like 10 years ago, when Fornarina just started to become popular. Fornarina used to be one of my favourite brands as they were in the forefront when it came to jeans with fun details and a different design. I have saved some of them and these ones are still going strong and I love the light-wash and the big stone buttons. This only proves that investment pieces are really a good buy as they will follow you during many years.

See you soon :)



Nolita Jeans similar Front Row Shop
H&M Trend Turtleneck similar Vero Moda & Asos
Stella McCartney Falabella Bag Here & Here
H&M Earrings


FOLLOW ME ON       
INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Estás guapísima!! Me encantan esos vaqueros!
    Un beso enorme
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/donkeycool-4487669/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts