22.02.16

SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday! I have finally moved into my apartment and the weekend has been spent organising everything and starting to put things in its place. So far I'm super happy with the result and now I'm waiting for my couch to arrive.... which will be in about 4 weeks. I must say that I find it really difficult to wait and not buy everything at once as I'm that kind of person that hates to wait. I have told myself that I really need to think through my purchases this time and to be patient, which is easier said than done ;) There are still a lot of things that need to be bought but like I said, it will be an ongoing project, which is actually really fun. I love looking around in different interior shops and try to imagine how it would look at my place and I have some things on my list :) 

See you soon !

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts