Corded Basics


SHOP THE POST



Been noticing that my last few post has consisted of more or less black and white outfits! Could it be that the Swedish climate is starting to effect me:) ? Well one thing is for sure, thick sweaters and warm jackets are a MUST to survive. I must say that I miss wearing less layers and more soft fabrics but hey spring is just a few weeks away (or...?). At least that's what I'm convincing myself to think. Today I'm on a strike from thick sweaters and I wanted to show you this laced-up shirt that will be perfect for spring. I'm still not over the corded details, even though it has been with us all summer and autumn. I think it's a perfect detail to spice up a basic garment and it gives it an edgy twist. Even better when you can adjust it just the way you like it. Open for evening dressing and corded up for day, it's up to you:)

Happy midweek!




Vintage Fur similar Shein & Asos
Newchic Shirt (get 20% off adding coupon "blog20off") 
Zara Cropped Jeans similar Weekday & Asos
Acne Studios Loma Boots in White & Brown
ChloƩ Faye Bag in Rust & Big Black

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts