FILA

SHOP THE POST


Sportswear has a big influence in today's fashion and so is the 90's. I remember that I had a pair of Fila sneakers high on my wish-list that I finally got ( in beige suede that I wore loosely laced in one size to big :) Fashion always keeps repeating itself but it's first now that I am reliving a trend that I was part of. It's fun to see the different stages that fashion passes, one day it's in and the other day it's out. I never thought that I would wear Fila again, nor did I think that the brands Champions and Aqua Limone would be high on the fashion radar, but hey that's just what fashion is all about. Unexpected but still expected.

See you soon!

FILA t-shirt Here in Grey & Yellow
H&M S/S16 Studio Collection Jeans similar Urban Outfitters & Levi´s
3.1 Philim Lim Pashli Bag Here in Silver & Camel
Zara Earrings Similar Here & Here


FOLLOW ME ON       
INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts