Pink Dream

SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday :) Yet another week and I'm really excited because my husband is coming on Wednesday and staying for almost 2 months!! Can't even explain how happy I feel :) Long-distance is really challenging, not to be able to see each other every day and enjoy the daily moments but soon this will change :)

So today I wanted to show you how I like to mix those romantic more "dressed-up" pieces. For me a pair of sneaker is the best way to go to give the look a more casual vibe and to not feel to overdressed during the work week. This is a simple trick to use those beauties in your wardrobe that you bought for a special occasion.

See you soon :)




H&M Trend Maxi dress
Converse Sneakers

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Wow, me encanta el vestido!! Preciosas las fotos!
    Besos
    http://www.donkeycool.es/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts