Playful Frills

SHOP THE POST


The reason why I love fashion so much, is because it's unexpected and fun. It's a way of expressing oneself and the best thing of it all is that there are no rules ! For me fashion is at its best when the personality of the wearer shadows through. I love watching how people dress and move and seeing how confident one can look when you are comfortable in what you wear. Well at the moment I must say that the fashion scene is really playful and one of those trends is the way different brands how interpreted the frilled blouse. Exaggerated portions, small, colourful or printed - they come in many shapes and forms and they really light up a pair of jeans or whatever you choose to wear with it. Above you will find my favourites at the moment...enjoy ;)

I wish you a great day and soon I'm off to Barcelona :)

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts