Spring Feelings

SHOP THE POST

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend :) Mine has been really nice as my sister was here visiting as well as the weather was so nice. I can finally feel that spring is arriving and my mood is changing. 

With spring comes lighter garments, flowy dresses and bare legs. Well were are not there yet with the bare legs, but the thicker jackets are soon going to be removed to make space for my lighter ones. As the temperatures are still not allowing me to show my white legs, I love styling my shorter dresses with a pair of trousers for a more relaxed look.

See you soon :)


Dresslily Dress
H&M Shirt similar Vila & Asos
H&M Trousers similar Abercrombie&Fitch & New Look
Zara Boots similar Here & Here
H&M Earrings similar Here & Here

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts