On my Mind - Florals

SHOP THE POST

When I saw Balenciaga's SS17 show I got got obsessed with a pair of floral boots that was strolling down the catwalk. Obviously I would never afford to buy the Balenciaga ones but lucky for us that have less to spend there are some great main-street brands that offer affordable options. The other week when I entered Zara I saw this floral beauties and I did not have to think twice before the credit card was in my hand :) Statement pieces are always a good addition to your wardrobe as they will add something extra to the outfit. With these boots I don't need to put so much focus on the rest of my look as the boots will get all the attention :)

Above you will find my favourite floral beauties that will be a great addition to your spring wardrobe.

See you soon :)
----------
När jag såg Balenciaga's visnning för SS17 blev jag helt besatt i ett par blom-mönstrade boots som kom stoltserande ner för catwalken. Självklar visste jag att jag inte skulle ha råd att köpa dem men tur för oss som har en liten mindre shopping budget att det finns några riktigt duktiga modekedjor som erbjuder mer budgetvänliga alternativ. När jag gick in på Zara häromveckan och såg de här blommiga skönheterna blev min beslutsprocess extremt kort och kreditkortet åkte snabbt ur väska och i min hand :) Iögonfallande plagg/accessoarer är alltid ett bra tillskott till ens garderob då de alltid kommer att addera något extra till ens outfit. Med de här bootsen behöver jag inte tänka länge på vad jag har på mig upptill då de kommer att få all uppmärksamhet :)

Ovan har jag samlat mina favoriter för tillfället som jag tycker kommer vara ett roligt och intressant tillskott till vår garderoben.

Syns snart :)

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts