Bohemian Spirit

SHOP THE POST


Hello Lovlies! How has your weekend been? In Stockholm the sun has finally shown its face and it has been really warm and I can finally wear some spring clothes. Looking in my wardrobe I'm definitely not a winter girl as most of my garments are fluid long dresses and lighter clothes in general. I really love the spring wardrobe and to be honest I'm not really meant for the Swedish weather. But hey I just have to work around it:)

As I mentioned I love fluid dresses and I'm also a huge fan of prints. Bohemian influences is something I have always loved, especially from my time living in Barcelona. It speaks of free spirit an a sound way of thinking. 

See you soon :)



Gamiss Dress
H&M Studio Boots similar Saint Laurent & Asos
Chanel Flap Bag Here & Here
Givenchy Sunglasses Here & in Silver
H&M Earrings similar Asos & Mango
Lindex snake Bracelet similar Here & Roberto Cavalli


FOLLOW ME ON       
INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

  1. Boots & dress was so amazing..
    Regards
    Yourwisedeal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Publish!! I favor it, in addition, it includes plenty of helpful specifics. as a result of share your knowledge.

    This Means War Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have something to share with you with great joy in my heart!!!.I'm Caroline Webb from USA. I had a misunderstanding with my lover last year which led us to break up and he never wanted to hear my voice again. He saw a beautiful woman which he find more prettier than me, but as time went on I met god baalam He is a great spell caster. I contacted him through his email and explained everything to him. He said that I shouldn't worry, that my lover will come back to me on his knees begging for forgiveness before 24 hours.My greatest joy now is that he actually came back to me and fell on his knees begging for forgiveness, and today we are happy and he also cured my Sister's breast cancer. Do you have any problem? worry no more because godbaalam can provide lasting spell solution to any problems:
    If you want your ex back.
    You want to be promoted in your office.
    If you want to be cured of Herpes, Cancers and other diseases.
    You want to be rich.
    You want your husband/wife to be yours forever.
    Recover your lost items back.
    if you want to divorce or stop your divorce.
    Pregnancy spell to conceive and bear a child
    if you want to win the troubling court case
    Contact Great godbaalam Via Email: godbaalamtemple@gmail.com for lasting spell solution to all your problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Motorbike Suits

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts