Puff Shoulders & Floral Print


SHOP THE POST


You can never have one to many sweaters if you ask me, especially at the moment when there are some many different styles to choose from in different prints and details. Shoulders and sleeves have been in focus lately and I'm for one is a big fan. I love elongated sleeves on shirts and sweaters as well as statement shoulders that adds a sharpness to the look. Today's floral beauty has an 80's touch to it with its puff shoulders that speaks a language of itself. Not only am I a sweater girl I'm also a denim addict and these gorgeous red denim just made me melt.

See you soon :)





Zaful Sweater
Zara Jeans similar Asos & Mango
H&M Shoes similar Here & Here
Gucci Dionysus Bag Here & Here
H&M Earrings similar & Other Stories & Asos
Weekday Sunglasses similar Le Specs & Ray Ban

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts