Denim on Denim


SHOP THE POST


Happy Monday Lovelies. Sorry for being absent but been a busy week :( I've got some really good news on Monday, I'll be Senior Buyer on my dream concept at H&M which includes party and occasional wear, which is the part of the wardrobe that I really love :)Can't wait to start!!

The weekend has been calm and yesterday we went to an island 30 minutes from Stockholm to enjoy the sun and catch some sun :) Today I have a b-day after-work, two of my friends have their birthday and then a 30's b-day bash on Saturday, so a lot of fun to look forward to.

Back to my look, denim is as you know my absolute favourite material and I have so many different garments in my wardrobe consisting of that. I have been looking for a pair of denim shorts for a really long time, something similar to the Levi's 501 (as Levi's don't fit my body :( ) and I finally found a pair on H&M. Just the right length, high-waisted and the perfect blue colour and works both as a casual throw on or when going out. As I'm really in to the denim on denim I matched them with an embroidery denim shirt. The final touch, doing a knot instead of tucking it in and the look gets an more easy breeze to it!

See you soon :)




Rosegal Denim Shirt
H&M Denim Shorts similar Asos & Monki
Zaful Sunglasses
Mango Earrings similar Here & Here
Gucci Dionysus Bag Here & Here
& Other Stories Heels similar Asos & H&M

FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts