Vacation Tips - Palmizana (Hvar), Croatia


SHOP THE POST


Rosegal Dress // H&M Sandals similar Aldo & Asos  // 
Topshop Bag similar Cult Gaia & River Island

Hi lovelies! How are you doing? Sorry for my absence but I decided that I wouldn't use my computer on my vacation. I just came back from Croatia, where we spent almost 10 days, mostly on the island of Hvar. We arrived in Split at night but only had time for a late dinner and then we were off for Hvar the morning after where we met up with some friends. I can't tell you how much I have been longing for hot weather and Crystal clear water, and that's exactly what I got :)

We arrived around noon in Hvar and left our luggage at our apartment. After that we headed down to the beach club, Hola Hola, where our friends were waiting patiently for us :) The beach club is to recommend for those who like beach party's but I have to warn you that the sun beads there are three times as expensive as the rest of the places we were but still nice if you don't feel like taking a day trip.

At night we went for tapas, but not what I would recommend if you go to split and then for some drinks to Ka'Lavanda Bar, which became our favourite spot for the whole week.

Day two we decided to start exploring the beautiful beaches and first stop was Palmizana, which is located on the southern side on the island. You can just take a boat from the port of Hvar, for only 60 kunas (approx 8 euro) back and forth and they go every 30 minutes until around 13.00 and the latest boat back is around 18.00. I would recommend to go quite early as the beaches are not that big and it's not so much space as well as it's so much calmer in the morning :) There is also some restaurants and bars where you can eat and drink.

Another thing I love with vacation is the light summer clothes that i can finally wear!! This striped wrap dress is great for a day at the beach if you want to feel casual but still chic and at night I would just add a pair of heels to spice it up a bit.

I'll continue to talk more about my trip and places we visited, so don't forget to stop by ;)

See you soon!


FOLLOW ME ON       INSTAGRAM       BLOGLOVIN'       FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts