Faux Fur & Sock Boots

SHOP THE POST


Hey Monday! How has your weekend been? I have been on a moving in party and yesterday I cooked curry stew with chicken for my friend. Really good if I can say so myself 😊 This week is hectic at work but I have managed to boo some time for exercise as well and on Friday we have a Christmas party at work. Going to be so much fun 💃

The winter is not my favourite part of the year but the faux fur is one of my favourite garments 😉 Another thing that I can't get enough of is sock boots
and I have bought several of them this autumn and I'm not ready to give them up yet. These ones have a block heel that makes them much more suitable for this weather than the other ones I have which is perfect now when it's starting to be slippery outside.

See you soon 😘
----------
Hej Måndag! Har ni haft en trevlig helg? Själv har jag vart på inflyttningsfest och igår lagade jag curry gryta med kyckling till min kompis 😊 Blev riktigt gott om jag får säga det själv! Den här veckan är det fullt upp på jobbet och har även bokat in några träningspass och på Fredag har vi företags fest 💃

Vintern är definitivt inte min favorit årstid men däremot är pälsjackan ett favoritplagg 😉 Jag har även fått dille på strumpskor och har införskaffat mig x antal den här hösten som jag inte är redo att ge upp än! De här har dessutom en promenad vänligare klack än mina andra så passar perfekt nu när det börjar bli lite halare ute.

Syns nart 😘


H&M Faux Fur Coat similar Bershka & Asos
H&M Trend Jeans similar Bohoo & Miss Selfridge
Dresslily Boots
Valentino Rockstud Spike Bag here in Black Suede & Beige Leather
Zara Earrings similar Asos & Asos

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Post a Comment

Now your thoughts...

Popular Posts