Good Bye 2017


For me the thought of a New year is both scary and exiting. Scary in the sense that one year has already passed in such a fast pace and I really have to stop and think what this year have brought. Not all moments have been good and those are the ones I sometimes try to push away, but theses moments are also the ones that makes me grow and learn. Some years these moments are less and other they are more and 2017 has been a challenging year for me.

I have been living in Stockholm now for 2 years and if you would have asked me a a few years back I would never have thought that I would be back. It's never easy to move back when you have been living abroad for several years especially to a new city where you don't have many friends. For me it's never been important to have a lot of friends, I prefer to have a few close ones. I was lucky that one of my best friends from Barcelona had moved back a few years earlier which made it so much easier to settle down and she really made me feel at home. That's really what friends are for. People come in in your life and some disappear, that's just the way life works. Instead of looking at what I lost I will try to focus on what I got! Life is really like a roller coaster and when you think you are at the top there is always a downfall. Appreciating every moment, living in the NOW, instead of the future is something I will try to do more. The future is nothing you can predict and honestly it never turns out the way you want or planned.

2017 I'm glad to say good bye we really had our differences and I'm happy that you are over. 2018 I think we will have our difficulties in the beginning but I'm hoping for a better year and most important, happiness. To live is to enjoy, and that's what I'll try to do. I will go on a girls trip in February to Costa Rica and Miami, my first winter vacation ever. One of my best friends will move to Stockholm this year and we will finally live in the same city after more than 10 years. I'm lucky to have my own apartment, I'm happy at work and I have a wonderful family that supports me in every decision I make. So there are many things to be grateful for. Hopefully the rest such as my own family will come soon enough, but for now I WILL try to enjoy the great things I got. Remember, things are not always greener on the other side and most importantly it's not always what they look like.

I wish you all a great beginning and thank you for reading ❤


FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts