Shoe Candy

SHOP THE POST


Happy Saturday! I'm sooo tired of walking around in thick winter boots and I'm sooo looking forward to spring so that I can finally pimp my outfits with beautiful shoes! If there is something I can't resist it's just that, beautiful heels in bright colours and details đŸ˜​And the best of all is that there are so many wallet friendly options to choose between. These beauties above are from H&M and don't cost more than 299 kr. Crazy no đŸ˜ł​? I have gathered my favourite spring buys below for you who have the same burden of lovely hells as me!

Have a great Saturday đŸ˜˜​
----------
Glad lördag! Jag Ă€r sĂ„Ă„ trött pĂ„ att klampa omkring i tjocka vinter boots och ser sĂ„ mycket frame emot vĂ„ren dĂ„ man Ă€ntligen kan förgylla sin outfit med lite vackra skor! Om det Ă€r nĂ„got som jag Ă€r svag för sĂ„ Ă€r det vackra klackar, helst i fĂ€rg, Ă€r en last som jag inte kan bli av med 😍 Och det bĂ€sta av allt Ă€r att det finns sĂ„ mĂ„nga ekonomiska alternativ att vĂ€lja pĂ„. Ovan skönheter Ă€r frĂ„n H&M och kostar inte mer Ă€r 299 kr. Galet eller hur 😳? Nedan har jag samlat lite mer ögongodis för er som har samma besatthet av hĂ€rliga klackar som jag!

Ha en fin lördag 😘

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK

Comments

Popular Posts